Saturday, October 25, 2008

Catching Up

Like most people out there, I have been busy. So busy that I forgot to blog for a while. Therefore tonight is catch-up night. I considered doing one gigantic post, but I think that things should be separate. I hope that you enjoy the next few posts.


First off, back at the beginning of the month Kimberlee and I visited Luke, Rebecca, and Micah Adams in North Carolina. We had a great visit and got to celebrate Rebecca's 28th birthday. As you can see below, I worked hard on the candle arrangement. She and Kimberlee have been friends since college. Rebecca is one tough cookie. She isn't going to beat anyone up, but she has fought hard of late against cancer. The dreaded chemo is finally over and she has surgery coming up. Please pray for her.

No comments: